We’d like to take this opportunity to remind those of you in the wine industry of some important due dates that are rapidly approaching:
- Physical Inventory of wine IN BOND – recommended by 12/31/15
- Grape Crush Inquiry Report – due 1/8/16
- TTB Excise Tax Return – due 1/14/16
- TTB Report of Wine Premises Operations – due 1/15/16
- CA BOE Winegrower Tax Return – due 1/15/16
- CA BOE Sales & Use Tax Return – due 2/1/16
If you need assistance in completing your reports or would like to schedule an appointment, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Don’t put your permits and licenses at risk by failing to file.
From TTB Newsletter dated November 20, 2015: OPERATIONAL REPORTS MUST BE FILED ON TIME – KNOW YOUR DUE DATES
We did a recent analysis, which shows that many industry members who are required to file operational reports do not file them on time in compliance with federal regulations. Failure to file required operational reports by the due date is a violation of the conditions of your permit and can lead to adverse action.